Procedure for a Register-Related Analysis Project
- A group of authors develops a project idea and submits an application with concrete questions to the MS registry .
- After a positive statement by the scientific support group and a positive decision by the management of the MS Registry, a publication agreement is signed by the first author, the responsible biometrician/statistician and the MSFP. The first author and the MSFP each receive a copy.
- The majority of the Scientific Advisory Group must vote in favor.
- The results of the analysis are made available digitally to the first author.
- A publication should be completed and submitted within 6 months of the results being made available.
- Deviations from this procedure must be clarified in advance with the scientific support group and the MSFP.